Friday, August 8, 2008

8/7/08: Charlotte Knights vs Syracuse Chiefs

After an hour and half rain delay, this game finally occurred. I had given up on even going to the game, but the weather seemed like it would hold off, so I showed up late. Lance Broadway blew everyone off again, which was not shocking. He definitely moves into the top 5 pieces of work we have seen this year. Besides him, I had very little and probably should have gone to the Syracuse side, since Travis Snider joined the team...but I figure he will be here the rest of the year. Go figure, the next day (as I am writing this pretty much 24 hours later, since I didn't feel like doing this when we got home at midnight), Shannon Stewart and Vernon Wells joined Syracuse on rehab assignments. By the time Syracuse comes home in 5 days, I doubt either will still be rehabbing. Not a shocker..

Cards:

Jason Tyner - 2
Jerry Owens - 2

Different Baseball Cards Signed This Year: 445

No comments: