Sunday, August 17, 2008

8/16/08: Rochester Red Wings vs Syracuse Chiefs

Part two of today brings us to the after game attempts at autographs in Syracuse. This was the main event with anti-autograph pitcher Philip Humber being the guy I wanted to get. Well, for the first time in Syracuse, Humber picked up a pen. However, he only signed three or four things. Luckily, as I walk with him after his "my ride is waiting for me" excuse, he signed for me. (This excuse is lame, as he was driving himself and his wife or girlfriend). Biggest suckhole tonight was Kevin Mulvey. I grabbed what I had for him, as I didn't have time to look and see what I had. Turns out I had both of the cards that Mulvey signed. This is a good thing, as his signature looks like the number three on the ones he gave me. Apparently he was in a hurry...but I would think instead of three squiggles that look nothing like a signature, that he'd just say he'd get me tomorrow. Oh well.

Books:

Trevor Plouffe (Both)
Philip Humber (2006)

Cards:

Trevor Plouffe - 1
Tim Lahey - 1
Ricky Barrett - 1
Danny Graves - 2
Bobby Kielty - 1
Matt Macri - 1

No comments: