Saturday, August 23, 2008

8/22/08: Buffalo Bisons vs Syracuse Chiefs

I got stuck working until 10pm, so I figured to not have a shot at getting anything after the game, since it was a 7pm start. Low and behold, I get out of work and the game is only in the 8th inning, so I was able to try to get the Bisons after the game. Unfortunately, things were not meant for me and the three rehabbing players (Travis Hafner, Victor Martinez, and Josh Barfield). Barfield and Martinez signed for a few (the same few actually..who consist of a dealer and his kids...) and Hafner blew everyone off. I was able to get a couple, although it wasn't a great night.

Books:

John Meloan (2008)

Cards:

Torey Lovullo (Manager) - 2
Jeff Weaver - 3
Jeff Harris - 2
Jorge Velandia - 1

Baseball cards this year: 564

No comments: