Thursday, August 7, 2008

8/6/08: Charlotte Knights vs Syracuse Chiefs

Another game that was pretty pointless to show up to pregame. I went to the Syracuse side and only got the easily accessible Jesse Litsch. After the game, I went to the Syracuse side for awhile. I went to the Charlotte side to find out that the guys I needed had left, with the exception of Sauerbeck and Broadway. As we stand their, Broadway comes from the same place as yesterday and rushes to the van. What a piece of work. That being said, at least he isn't a total prick about it (ie Van Benschoten), but still...what would it hurt to just do one per person...even personalizing. I purchased a few cards before the game, and unfortunately a few were Jason Tyner, who seems less willing to sign with this team (I believe his third different he has come to Syracuse with this year).

Books:

Syracuse-
Ricky Romero (2008) - My 100th signature in the book!

Cards:

Charlotte-
Scott Sauerbeck - 1

Syracuse-
Chris George - 2
Brian Wolfe - 1
Ricky Romero - 2
Jesse Litsch - 2

No comments: