Sunday, August 2, 2009

7/14/09: Oneonta Tigers vs Auburn Doubledays

Another freebie night, so I figured I'd go out during the long stretch of no Syracuse games. This was Detroit's NY-Penn League affiliate. Unfortunately, I found 4 more cards of the hitting coach after the game, so I only got the one I had with me. Nice group of guys. Luckily grabbed the guy I needed in my book in the stands, as he was charting. Auburn is not an easy place to grab a visiting pitcher, unless he is charting!

Books:

Oneonta
Jeff Gerbe (2008)

Cards:

Oneonta
Luis Quinones (Hitting Coach) - 1

Cards Today: 1, Overall: 441



Oneonta Tigers Logo Sheet (16 Overall - 15 Players, 1 Coach):
#1 - Christopher Sedon
#23 - Jeff Gerbe
#17 - Rawley Bishop
#15 - Matthew Mansilla
#29 - Adam Wilk
#22 - Jimmy Gulliver
#24 - Michael Rockett
#57 - Luis Sanz (Left of Tigers, Looks like #32)
#44 - Alexis Espinoza
#13 - Eric Roof
#20 - Keith Hernandez
#7 - Carmelo Jaime
#40 - Jamie Johnson
#18 - John Murrian
#9 - Wade Gaynor
#28 - Howie Bushong (Manager)

No comments: