Monday, August 17, 2009

7/30/09: Charlotte Knights vs Syracuse Chiefs

I waited for Charlotte pregame, while going to the Syracuse side afterwards. I was annoyed to find out that my old favorite (see early season 2008 post for sarcasm) John Van Benschoten had actually signed and did whole pages. Instead, I was able to finally get some Ross Detwiler cards. Oh darn. Add that sarcasm in again. By the time I made it to Charlotte side, I was also blown off by Tyler Flowers. I lucked out to get a couple pitchers right after the game from their side, though..on their way in from the bullpen after the completion of the game.

Books:

Charlotte
Jon Link (2009)
Jhonny Nunez (2008, 2009)

Cards:

Charlotte
Wilson Betemit - 4
Chris Chambliss (Manager) - 2

Syracuse
Elijah Dukes - 1
Ross Detwiler - 3
Horacio Ramirez - 1

Cards Today - 11, Overall - 543


Index Cards:

Syracuse
Yunior Novoa

No comments: