Sunday, August 16, 2009

7/27/09: Louisville Bats vs Syracuse Chiefs

Final game of the series. I went as far as to get a few index cards signed of some of the nice Cincinnati prospects, just because I had so little I needed signed. I did, however, get my 500th different card signed for the year. That honor goes to Kip Wells. And it took some persuading. I had one card left and I asked him to sign it since I figured I wouldn't ever see him here again. His response was either a diss to Louisville or Syracuse, as he said. "I hope not either, at least not with this team." Ouch. At least he was nice to me, felt better than the way he acted when he played here! Also, Devon White was here again doing his job for the Nationals.

Cards:

Louisville
Corky Miller - 2
Ted Power (Pitching Coach) - 1
Kip Wells - 4 (Including 500th different autographed card of season!)

Misc
Devon White - 2 (Washington Nationals Rover)

Cards Today - 9, Overall - 500


Index Cards:

Louisville
Drew Stubbs
Chris Valaika

No comments: