Friday, July 24, 2009

7/9/09: Rochester Red Wings vs Syracuse Chiefs

My last game of this 4 game series, as I was stuck working the first and last of it. Due to the lack of position players that I needed from Rochester, I ended up going for Syracuse before and after the game. Things went decent. I was also able to get Humber on a card for the first time, since he was charting again. Got ignored by scout and ex-major leaguer Dave Hollins. Also fun to see Mike Morse consistently avoiding the fans, while having Mike Vento pick him up at the office doors. Impressive...

Books:

Syracuse
Elijah Dukes (2006)
Shairon Martis (2006)

Cards:

Rochester
Philip Humber - 1

Syracuse
Darnell Coles (Hitting Coach) - 1
Zack Segovia - 4
Brad Eldred - 1 (Pirates Team Photo Card)
Dave Williams - 2
Corey Patterson - 2
Horacio Ramirez - 4
Mike Vento - 1
Elijah Dukes - 1

Cards Today = 17, Overall = 440

No comments: