Tuesday, April 8, 2008

4/6/08: Syracuse Chiefs vs Louisville Bats

Last time I will catch the Bats this year, so my biggest goal was the prospect books, which were taken care of before the game. Signing those were:

Tyler Pelland (2006)
Adam Rosales (Both)
Chris Dickerson (Both)

Dickerson was funny because I could see him say that he hates signing these. He even said it under his breath when he reached me. So I asked him if he hates these books, which he said no not this one (the 2006 one). Then I told him I had the 2008, to which he kind of reacted like, "yeah that's the one". Turns out he wasn't happy that he dropped to his teams 27th prospect...haha

I also was about to get a couple of Chiefs to sign the books:

Davis Romero (2006)
Curtis Thigpen (2008)
Robinzon Diaz (2008)

Diaz was fun, as he started looking through the book. Guess he wanted to see where a couple of his teammates ranked!

I was also able to get some Chiefs to sign cards:

Sergio Santos - 1
Adam Lind - 1
Pedro Lopez - 1
Shawn Camp - 1
Russ Adams - 1
and Ted Power did another one for me from Louisville

No comments: