Monday, April 21, 2008

4/20/08: Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs vs Syracuse Chiefs

Game 2 of a 4 game series in Syracuse. Lehigh Valley is Philadelphia's Triple-A affiliate. Had a really good time getting both cards and my prospect books. Very friendly group.

Books:

Travis Blackley (2006)
JD Durbin (2006)
Jason Jaramillo (Both) - This was great because I heard he was tough and wasn't able to get him in the games I saw him last year.
JA Happ (2008)

The negative was TJ Bohn was recalled by Philadelphia during the game, so I was not able to get my cards or book signed by him (he is in the 2006 book).

As for cards:

Chris Woodward - 1
Brandon Watson - 4
Ron Chiavacci - 1
JA Happ - 1
JD Durbin - 1
Steve Kline - 1 (Probably the nicest and most personable player I have run into, especially for an Ex-Major Leaguer.)

No comments: