Tuesday, July 7, 2009

6/25/09: Scranton/WB Yankees vs Syracuse Chiefs

The second series for the Yankees against the Chiefs. This one was scheduled for two games, and I figure the first series was our best shot at guys. Xavier Nady rehabbed for Scranton, however, got re-injured and is out for the season. This was his only game he played. Luckily, even though he injured his signing elbow, he did sign after the game. I will assume he did this knowing that his season (and possibly next season) is over. Besides that, things weren't too bad for the first series after schools let out. I gotta figure the last series (in Sept) will be pure hell. One positive is that I only needed one person in my books and finished him quickly. Also, a huge shocker that Kevin Cash signed all 4 of my cards. Every other experience he has blown me off and all of the regulars were shocked because he will only do 1 per usually.

Books:

Scranton/WB
Colin Curtis (2008)

Cards:

Scranton/WB
Xavier Nady - 2
Chris Stewart - 1
Kei Igawa - 1
Justin Leone - 1
Kevin Cash - 4
John Rodriguez - 1

Syracuse
Ryan Langerhans - 1

Cards Today - 11, Overall - 372

No comments: