Tuesday, July 7, 2009

6/27/09: State College Spikes vs Auburn Doubledays

Since it was a freebie night and there wasn't much to do, we decided to take our first trip to Auburn this year. I needed a few guys on each team, so I figured why not. State College (Pittsburgh's New York/Penn League affiliate) was facing Auburn (Toronto's affiliate). I decided to go for the logo sheet again this year, as well as my Auburn player profile program insert. So basically, the same plan as last year. Not too bad, as I got everyone I needed except one guy got called up that morning, that I needed in my book. I was happy to get one of Pittsburgh's 1st round picks from this year (49th pick in sandwich part of the round) Victor Black. Overall, good and fun outing!

Books:

State College
Justin Byler (2008)
Nelson Pereira (2009)

Auburn
Eric Eiland (2008, 2009)
Markus Brisker (2009)

Cards:

Auburn
Eric Eiland - 1

Cards Today - 1, Overall - 389


State College Spikes Logo Sheet (22 Overall - 20 Players, 2 Coaches signed)
#25 - Steven Suarez (Coach)
#11 - Brock Holt
#29 - Jason Erickson (Top of Page)
#8 - Victor Black
#15 - David Rubinstein
#29 - Maurice Bankston (Left of Logo)
#13 - Carlos Silva
#57 - Aaron Baker
#39 - Pat Irvine
#18 - Nelson Pereira
#10 - Alan Knotts
#38 - Michael Felix (Below Logo, could look like 39)
#7 - Butch Biela (No Number, Right of Logo)
#19 - Kyle Saukko
#32 - Kyle Morgan
No Number Gary Robinson (Manager) (Bottom Left, Looks like 12/13 but is no #)
#3 - Craig Parry
#47 - Ty Summerlin
#53 - Jose Hernandez
#22 - Justin Byler
#23 - Matt Payne
No Number Phillip Irwin (Bottom Right)


Auburn Players Profile Insert (4 Today, 4 Overall)
Evan Crawford
Scott Gracey
Jonathan Fernandez
Eric Eiland

No comments: