Wednesday, June 3, 2009

5/28/09: Scranton-WB Yankees vs Syracuse Chiefs

After missing the 3rd day of this 4 day series, I was able to make the finale to try to kill off some remaining items. I still have all of my coach cards left as to put it frankly, Scott Aldred is a bit of a douche. Glad I don't have any Dave Miley cards..he is more stuck on himself than even Aldred. Seems like once you become a coach for the Yankees Triple A team, you become stuck on yourself (see: Espinosa, Alvaro). Even better for me, was that the Syracuse Chiefs' team set came out. This made it easier to skip my remaining Juan Miranda and coach cards after the game, to go after the Chiefs. With only one other person over there, it was relatively easy to get who I needed. I did find it funny to find my Josh Towers card in my new team set and having him sign while he was charting for the opposing team. Goes to show how many moves this team has made this year.

Books:

Scranton-WB Yankees
Juan Miranda (2009)

Cards:

Scranton-WB Yankees
Josh Towers - 1
Jonathan Albaladejo - 1

Syracuse Chiefs
Collin Balester - 2
Tyler Clippard - 2
Brad Eldred - 1
Marco Estrada - 1
Preston Larrison - 1
Wilfredo Ledezma - 1
J.D. Martin - 1
Garrett Mock - 1
Pete Orr - 1
Jorge Padilla - 1
Corey Patterson - 2
Jorge Sosa - 1
Steve McCatty (Pitching Coach) - 1

Cards Today: 18, Overall: 239

No comments: