Friday, May 15, 2009

5/9/09: Indianapolis Indians vs Syracuse Chiefs

Game two of this series, I figured I would try to finish what I could, since I would be unable to go to the game tomorrow and you never know how Syracuse weather will be. In fact, it was awful for the whole game. Wind was massive, with bits of sprinkles around. It made for an interesting attempt after the game, with players wanting to avoid signing, while we all were inside and undercover. Tom Gorzelanny was miserable compared to the first day. The positive was that I was able to finish basically everything I had, including a few Jack Wilson cards I found.

Books:

Indianapolis:
Juan Mateo (2006)
Neil Walker (2009)

Cards:

Indianapolis:
Jason Davis - 1
Jack Wilson - 4
Adam Melhuse - 1
Jeff Salazar - 2
Tom Gorzelanny - 2
Juan Mateo - 3

Cards Today: 13, Overall Cards: 154

No comments: