Friday, May 15, 2009

5/11/09: Indianapolis Indians vs Syracuse Chiefs

Final game we will see Indianapolis and it was a morning game. A god awful day of brats running around. Luckily, I was looking through cards for Norfolk's updates..I found THREE new cards for Indianapolis that I somehow missed. I was also give a few McCutchen cards that I didn't have. Gorzelanny was in a fine mood after the game, which is interesting as I heard he was just as bad yesterday. I also took a trip to the Syracuse side but was only able to get one player.

Books:

Indianapolis:
Tom Gorzelanny (2006)

Cards:

Indianapolis:
Ray Searage (Pitching Coach) - 1
Chris Barnwell - 1
Chris Bootcheck - 1
Miguel Perez - 1
Luis Cruz - 1
Andrew McCutchen - 2
Tom Gorzelanny - 6

Syracuse:
Mike MacDougal - 1
Saul Rivera - 3

Cards Today: 17, Overall Cards: 171

No comments: