Tuesday, May 26, 2009

5/13/09: Norfolk Tides vs Syracuse Chiefs

Another day, another crowd thanks to Wieters being around. Was able to pretty much grab what I needed, with a few small exceptions. This was good since I was going to miss the 3rd game of the series. The positive was killing off some Rich Hills and my Nolan Reimold books, since both were gone by the series finale. The players weren't as great as the day before, but luckily I took good advantage on that first day. I was also able to get Josh Bard for the first time from Syracuse, asked him if he could sign a specific card and yep..he signed the one next to it. Thanks Josh...

Books:

Norfolk Tides
Chris Tillman (2008, 2009)
Nolan Reimold (2006, 2008, 2009)
Justin Christian (2006)

Cards:

Syracuse Chiefs
Josh Bard - 1

Norfolk Tides
Rich Hill - 3
Justin Christian - 1
Matt Wieters - 1

Cards Signed Today - 6, Overall This Year - 195

Ball:

Matt Wieters - Official International League Ball - Sweet Spot

No comments: