Saturday, January 16, 2010

9/6/09 and 9/7/09: Pawtucket Red Sox vs Syracuse Chiefs

Last series of the year. The last game, I had to show up midway through, which was awful. Thanks work!... It wasn't a bad year, set my new high (oh so tough to do when this is only my 2nd full year since getting back into autographs lol). Overall.. there were a lot of high and lowlights. I wish I had gotten out to Binghamton more often, as well as going to the golf tourney in Cooperstown. I think I will have to invest some money and time and head out there next year. I'll make a post after this just putting up my total stats involving the cards and books, for an easier lookup next year. PS - Angel Chavez is a douchebag.

Books:

Pawtucket
Randor Bierd (2008)
Dustin Richardson (2008)
Mark Wagner (2008, 2009)
Bubba Bell (2008)
Aaron Bates (2008)

Cards:

Pawtucket
Aaron Bates - 1
Bubba Bell - 2
Randor Bierd - 1
Enrique Gonzalez - 1
Norris Hopper - 1
Jed Lowrie - 2
Russ Morman (Coach) - 2
John Otness - 3
Mark Wagner - 1

Syracuse
Matt Whitney - 1

Cards This Series - 15, Overall - 732


Syracuse Chiefs Yearbook (4 Signed):
Marco Yepez
Brad Eldred
Marco Estrada
Gustavo Molina

No comments: