Saturday, January 16, 2010

8/29/09: New York State Fair

We had gone to the State Fair, in hopes of watching Shinedown's free show. Needless to say, when it poured most of the day, we gave up. Ended up watching the last game of the Chiefs/Leigh Valley doubleheader. But while we were there, just so ended up that there was a WWE autograph signing. It was free, brought to us by Time Warner. So I said, why not? WWE personalities Jimmy Hart and Hacksaw Jim Duggan were there. Talk about bringing back childhood memories from when I actually used to watch this stuff lol. Ended up running into a guy I knew who gave me a Jimmy Hart card, which was cool. They also handed out photos of an empty ring, which both signed for me.


Cards:

Jimmy Hart - 1

Other:

Photo of wresting right, signed by Jim Duggan and Jimmy Hart

No comments: