Friday, February 6, 2009

1/23/09: Toronto Marlies vs Syracuse Crunch

The third of four matchups this year against Toronto, and as usual, I had loads of the Marlies to get signed. I also decided to bring a Toronto program that I received last year, which had a few of the Marlies players in it. Overall, not so bad, except Mark Bell blowing by me...leaving me with his stuff to get signed for the last game.

Cards:

Jiri Tlusty - 1
Ben Ondrus - 1
Alex Foster - 1

Cards Today - 3, Overall Cards - 114

Misc:

Toronto Maple Leafs Nation Magazine (2 signed)
Boyd Devereaux
Staffan Kronwall

Toronto Marlies Logo Page (6 New Players, 27 Players/1 Asst Coach Overall)
#24 - Max Taylor
#33 - Bates Battaglia (Top Right, No #)
#6 - Andy Schneider
#1 - Justin Pogge (Middle of Logo)
#14 - Nikolai Kulemin
#36 - Anton Stralman

No comments: