Thursday, February 5, 2009

1/19/09: Hamilton Bulldogs vs Syracuse Crunch

With a 2pm game, I figured it was a great game for autographs. I was right. With Hamilton, I was able to get nearly everyone. The only two negatives were getting my first "I'll get you next time" from a player (you know, the most common phrase in baseball autographing but rarely used in hockey) and Marc Denis only signing my logo sheet instead of my card. As you could probably tell, Hamilton wasn't in the best of moods. Also, during the game, Crunch goaltender Ryan Munce sat with us for the 3rd period. He was being released the next day, so he was chillin in the stands. Was able to get him to sign a puck. I'm way behind on getting Crunch players to sign pucks. After Hamilton left, we were also able to go downstairs to get most of the Syracuse players that I needed, including Tyler Wright (mentioned in my last post).

Cards:

Hamilton
Ben Maxwell - 1

Syracuse
Tom Sestito - 1
Steve Kelly - 1
Tyler Wright (Player Development, former NHL player) - 4

Cards Today - 7, Overall Cards - 110

Misc:

Pucks
Ben Maxwell - Hamilton
Ryan Munce - Syracuse

Photos
Derek Mackenzie - Syracuse - 2

Logo Sheet (19 Players, 1 Asst Coach)
#3 - Ryan O'Byrne
#5 - Alex Henry
#91 - Ben Maxwell
#15 - Mike Glumac
#38 - Marc Denis
#7 - Yannick Weber
#85 - Yanick Lehoux
Asst Coach - Ron Wilson
#30 - Cedrick Desjardins
#72 - Mathieu Carle
#49 - Ryan Flinn
#42 - Olivier Latendresse
#20 - Ryan Russell
#19 - Brock Trotter
#6 - Chad Anderson
#36 - David Desharnais
#11 - Steve Gainey
#41 - Mathieu Aubin
#29 - Loic Lacasse
#44 - Shawn Belle

No comments: