Wednesday, May 21, 2008

5/20/08: Rochester Red Wings vs Syracuse Chiefs

This was a day game, which is always good since I don't have to worry about rushing home after. The bus for Rochester was actually stuck at the stadium for an extra hour or hour and a half due to Denard Span injuring his finger. They had to wait for him to return to the stadium. Overall things went well. I missed out on Brian Duensing, who was signing but I didn't really notice in time. Philip Humber is a bummer though. From what I gathered, he did not sign a single autograph during the whole series and was pretty much a jerk some days. Francisco Liriano was nice. He was my 100th signature in my 2006 book, which was pretty cool! I ended up going to the Syracuse side, only getting Brandon League in my prospect book.

Books:

Rochester-
Tim Lahey (Both)
Francisco Liriano (2006) (100th in 2006 book)
Julio DePaula (2008)

Syracuse-
Brandon League (2006)

Cards:

Ryan Jorgensen - 1
Danny Graves - 1
Kevin Mulvey - 2
Heath Totten - 1
Julio DePaula - 1
Francisco Liriano - 2

Cards This Year: 96

No comments: