Saturday, April 4, 2009

3/11/09: Toronto Marlies vs Syracuse Crunch

Last game of the season against Toronto. Missed out on Jeremy Williams and Mark Bell was traded a few days before. I was deciding between continuing my Toronto Marlies logo sheet or using a new one. See, earlier this year, the photo paper I used was flimsy and easily smearing. The new brand I have been using is great with little or no smears since I've started with them. Unfortunately, I chose to continue on the old sheet. My LAST signature on it, I was about to leave when I saw Greg Gilbert. I had him sign my final card I found of him. Unfortunately, while trying to get my binder open, I pressed the logo sheet against my chest. Yep, smeared the whole signature. Bad ending to some god awful photo paper!

Cards:

Ryan Hollweg - 3
Bates Battaglia - 1
Greg Gilbert (Coach) - 1

Cards Today: 5, Overall: 175

Misc:

Adam Munro Syracuse Crunch Photo

Toronto Marlies Logo Sheet: (4 New Players, 31 Players Overall + 1 Coach)
#2 - Jeremy Swanson (Bottom #2)
#7 - Todd Perry
#10 - Jay Rosehill (signed #8, his old number)
#15 - Andrew Martins

No comments: