Saturday, January 24, 2009

1/14/09: Various Syracuse Crunch Autograph Signings

There were 3 various autograph sessions on this day. We decided to go to two of them.

The first we went to was at Papa Johns and it consisted of Mike York and Aaron Rome. The only thing I needed was my final Mike York card. I also ended up getting my official Crunch puck (received a few years ago when I got to shoot for the car on ice). It was rather uncomfortable, especially when York wouldn't even make any small talk or even eye contact. Talk about not wanting to be there...

The second we went to was at Dick's Sporting Goods. There, Craig Valette (soon to be released) and John Vigilante signed. I ended up having them both sign a puck together. I didn't intend on it, as I only wanted Vigilante on it.

Cards:
Mike York - 1

Others:

Mike York on an official AHL Syracuse Crunch Game Puck
Craig Valette/John Vigilante Combo Puck

No comments: