Sunday, December 14, 2008

12/13/08: Toronto Marlies vs Syracuse Crunch

A quick trip back to Syracuse for the Toronto Marlies. I decided to try to get some of my new cards (that arrived days after the original Marlies game), as well as the couple guys I missed on cards and on the logo sheet. It was pretty successful, I think out of everything, I only missed 2 guys on the sheet. Not a bad deal at all. I also lucked out that Jonathan Sigalet, who is most likely out for the season for Syracuse, just happened to come by to talk to Alex Foster from Toronto, so I was able to get my remaining cards of him done also!

Cards:

Syracuse
Jonathan Sigalet - 2 (Including a nice game used of him)

Toronto
Jiri Tlusty - 3
Darryl Boyce - 1
Ben Ondrus - 1
Alex Foster - 1
Greg Gilbert (Coach) - 1
Boyd Devereaux - 1
Mark Bell - 1

65 Different Hockey Cards Signed This Season

Misc:

Toronto Marlies Logo Sheet Continued (4 Added = 21 Players, 1 Coach Overall)
#4 - Phil Oreskovic
#5 - Joe Ryan
#18 - Brent Aubin
#25 - Ben Ondrus (Signed on the E in Marlies, number isn't very legible)

No comments: